The colposcope Centrel C23 belongs to the middle range of the colposcope Centrel and shares with the higher model C43 the same optical head.
With its compact size, the colposcope C23 finds its ideal location in the private studios where space is an important resource.
Without lamp and without optical fiber, the C23 resets, in fact, maintenance costs and improved reliability over time compared to previous generation products with halogen technology
Compared to the S12, the C23 colposcope is equipped with binocular tube separable to apply photo-video accessories.
– The colposcope Centrel C23 inherits the model Z4 Power Led System that employs the innovative diode LED to illuminate the field of action with a light white and finally the duration of 35,000 hours. The mounting of the diode directly on the optical body avoids the use of optical fibers by increasing the luminous efficiency. Without the fiber optic cable and no lamp to be replaced periodically, maintenance costs are virtually zero. To a negligible power consumption combined with the absence of any cooling fan for an absolute silent operation.
– Compact design, color combination and harmony of the forms testify to the accuracy in the planning for over forty years characterizes the entire production Centrel. The binocular head inclined at 45 ° together with the practical central handle guarantee best ergonomics. Slim and lightweight, the C23 finds its best placement in a studio where space is precious.
– Being able to make an accurate diagnosis is the first goal of the gynecologist so every detail must be educated with the highest fidelity. The exceptional depth of field of the optical Galileian system adopted returns a three-dimensional view and sharp contrast of the whole field, minimizing the use of focus. The three selectable magnifications are centered on the most commonly used, does not regret making solutions more complex and expensive.
– The multi-layer anti-reflective coating of the lenses used and the intense beam of light coaxial grant the most appropriate to every detail, even the inside, to the advantage of a quick and reliable examination. The green filter is available to highlight vascularization. The eyepieces, both with diopter adjustment, have retractable eyecups for eyeglass wearers.
– The photo colposcopy is an increasingly common practice is to protect their profession is to offer the patient a report complete with pictures. The compact digital camera, applied to the colposcope Centrel C23, produces photos and movies in high definition can also be viewed live on the LCD monitor, be placed on a trolley or on a wall, if need be shared with the sonogram. Within seconds the small sublimation printer produces prints A6 photo quality.
|Specifications||Ocular X 12.5|
|Magnification||3X - 5X - 8X|
|Field of view||49.7 - 31 - 19.3mm|
|Working distance||300 mm|
|Lens||f 300 mm as standard, optional 250 f|
|Pupillary distance||55-76 mm|
|Body||3 optical zoom factors|
|Binocular head||45 ° as standard, optional 0 °|
|LED lighting||equivalent to 150W|
|Filter||Green filter slide|
|Diopter adjustment||+/- 5 D|
|Fine focus adjustment lens||15 mm excursion|
|Power requirements||230 VAC|
|Complyng to||IEC 601-1, IEC 601-1-2, 93/42|