The HD29 Centrel hysteroscope is different from almost all the optical commercially for the fact of being made with high definition lenses. This means that it is capable of returning an image rich in detail and equally bright both the center and the edges of the field observed, without any degradation.
Made in Germany by Centrel specifications, using the most advanced technology available today, the HD29 also boasts the following unique features.
– Sealing of the optical system without using adhesive or elastomers but through laser welding and a special soldering process
– Use of high-quality stainless steel
– Sapphires at the distal and proximal end
– Triple-tube design for high bending resistance
– Nitrogen-filled optical system to avoid interior fogging
|Outside diameter||2.9 mm.|
|Working length||300 mm.|
|Viewing angle||30 °|
|Field of view||80°|
|Sterilization mode||Autoclave sterilization mode, liquid, Steris, Sterrad, EtO|
|Classification||passive type IIA|
|Complies with Directive||93/42 EEC|